Friday, March 11, 2011

Hello Friday!

Do you remember King Friday XIII from Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood?  I miss that show.  All those puppets and characters were so unique and somewhat unsettling, but comforting in their familiarity.  Kind of like the back bedrooms at gramma's house.

It's such a good feeling...

Sometimes when I come home from work and I'm changing my clothes (because you never feel relaxed until you get out of the clothes you've been accountable in), I think of Mr. Rogers and his many sweaters and pairs of shoes.

I finally got my favorite lot spot after two days of the dreaded parking garage.  Fridays mean lighter traffic! We get to wear jeans, so there's no question of wardrobe!  My hair was even easier to style since I cut it the other day- I took a pic of Cate Blanchett at this year's Oscar's to my stylist http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=cate+blanchett+oscar+2011&qpvt=cate+blanchett+oscar+2011&FORM=IGRE  (hate the dress, love, love, love the cut).  Fridays also mean that chatting with coworkers is a little more acceptible. We be people.

I feel happy.

I'm going to catch some pics this weekend.  This is my narcissistic blog, not Cate's.