Friday, April 15, 2011

Circles

Those sweet girls have been picked up by CPS and are with their mom's family.  They don't get to go back home until their parents clean up the house, which apparently will take days and a bulldozer.

I've heard rumors that the mom's family isn't excited about the arrangement, but I don't know for sure.  The kids are certainly better off.  I haven't contacted CPS with my information because I'm worried about the LO's.

What if I ask for guardianship and I get canned?  That's not good.

I feel helpless.

Mad, too.

Can I trust CPS to do the right thing?  Why do they keep giving the kids back to this family?  Is it because they don't know that there's another relative who would gladly accept them???  Oh, that's a terrible thought, and tells me that I should contact them.  But then what if I get LO'd next month? 

That's not good.

Powerless.

Angry.