Friday, May 27, 2011

A Tentative Friday

Silly that I'm afraid to hold a positive mood.  Much happy talk into the mirror this morning.  I tried to internalize the happy songs on the radio.  It wasn't even a bad commute.  I have coffee in my thermos.

Better yet, I have a HALF day today due to the Memorial holiday, and MONDAY off.  It sounds like the perfect set-up.

I just need to meet a few deadlines before I can go... At least they are my own work and not someone else's offhand assignments.

The rest of my weekend will be spent coordinating a yoga retreat where I'll earn my first 20 credit hours towards my yoga teacher certification.  J will be at my dad's, enjoying those grandparents for a weekend before she leaves for FL with my mom for the summer.  C will work a shift Saturday and then take some relaxing time in the quiet house.

Things I love:

  • Waiting for all those green tomatoes to ripen- J says we only have to wait for one to ripen because after that all the rest will follow.
  • My BRAND NEW rock garden
  • A super clean house
  • Cool sheets on a Monday morning when I don't have to get up and go to work
  • PERSPECTIVE