Friday, July 22, 2011

My Drive

Mmmm, gritty protein shake for breakfast.  Thanks, Odwalla!  I'm back on my healthy track and even went back to yoga this week for the first time in forever. 

I'm keeping my bucket of bolts.  Instead of buying that shiny new car, I'll detail the one I have and move forward.  It's the smartest decision for me right now.  Status quo baby, and clean up your credit.  Be financially healthy.

It's just that I love cars so much.  I've been know to stop in my tracks in a parking lot with my mouth agape, my heart at a dead stop at my first sighting of the latest Corvette.  I have physical reactions to these hunka-hunka hunks of metal.  The Nissan Z drives me into a frenzy.

I don't wear gold or diamonds, and I don't even buy the most expensive olive oil, but someday I'm replacing that Porsche I used to wheel around.

You can bank on that.