Monday, January 7, 2013

Still Kickin!

I'm still here!

The holidays were a real whirlwind, and I visited family near and far.  Considering I have a super-cool new phone with an awesome new camera, I didn't really take that many pictures.  I wanted to be in the moments.  I was.

Due to some poor choices concerning footwear, I've been recuperating the usual foot isuue for the last week or so.  I was all set to run again this weekend, but was sidelined again last Friday with a cold.  Nice.  My nose does impressions of a water faucet and my entire head can behave like an old boiler giving out and finally exploding.  I slept off and on for a few days and woke up this morning finally able to function.  My coworkers are making wide circles around me as they pass by.  It's true, I look a bit like Rudolph with my red, raw face.

I can squeeze in a few miles again today.  I'd be so happy to!!  Get me back on track.  Literally.

I have a few holiday pics that I'll post soon.