Thursday, March 28, 2013

From my Butterfinger Friend

-who wishes to remain anonymous


Wednesday, March 27, 2013


You Run

You might be the one that I've been seeking for

You might be the the strange delightful

- "27 Jennifers"



I love that you run. You run with whole heart and passion, I see and hear you say. Certain the uncertainties, challenges loom ahead with every endeavor, yet you finish the course each time with stronger resolve and confidence. Despite the self seeking the continual courage to pursue and endure, insecurities still linger like a favorite song in mind. You've come a good distance already and with more miles to go; hoping you've outrun a lot of what was before and left your foremost fears far behind. How now, my friend, you have finally found yourself in running, where I am forever lost in writing.