Monday, April 15, 2013

Trying New Things

Surprise!  Nonfat Greek yogurt mixed with Cheerios is not closely related to my usual yogurt mixed with Cheerios.  I wondered if my new, healthier choice has turned sour in the fridge, but I just bought it.  I did a little internet research and found that nonfat Greek yogurt is actually like sour cream, and not really a replacement for the sweet stuff.

Also new to my little world, flowers are rocking the veggie garden.  Marigolds, verbena, geraniums, blue plumbago, and some white flower I don't know the name of but I call it fairy dust, will make my garden more alive with bees and butterflies.  I already feel more alive.

Finally, I have decided to go ahead and wrap up those yoga classes this July and top those off with a Pilates teacher certification in October.  This decision is right for me; I can feel it in my bones.