Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Moving Along

The more I think about what I want, the happier I am. This is how I know my decisions are right. 

Sometimes I want something, and it actually doesn't feel good. It resonates with me like a neediness, grasping and gasping. In retrospect, it turns out to be the wrong thing. 

My yoga training is coming up fast. Ten days of intense study with limited cell phone access, new people, and no privacy. I've been attending my weekly classes with my favorite instructor, and I know this is the right path for me. Sharing balance with other people is how I want to spend my life. 

Pilates certification will come later this year, and before all is said and done, I'll add certification to be a personal trainer. 

My deep wish is to work in community living environments as a concierge sort of fitness person. I should figure out a better title! I like small group and private environments, and I really want to help people feel their best. I should figure out a better mission statement too. ;)

What do you think? Would you like to go for a brisk walk with me and then lift a few weights? I'll encourage you and help you with proper form, and then we'll stretch afterwards. Sounds like a great day to me!