Monday, June 26, 2017

Marching On

I felt well enough yesterday to get my run on, and the RD was kind enough to put me in the virtual category. My favorite park hadn't changed much, but my breathless, heavier body finished the distance slower and more breathless than ever. I can't count how many times I've "started over" with running, but I am always grateful to be at this point rather than in recovery. I was really running again.

I got two callbacks this morning for interviews. One for a music/dance performing arts school, and the other for a design studio. They both have their positives, and I'm looking forward to learning more about the positions and the fit. Both are a commute.

In the meantime, I need to get my hair trimmed, tend my fingernails, and prepare a couple stylish outfits. My portfolio could use a new cover.

I could use some coffee.